Why opt for a mobile charging station for your EV?
Safe and easy to use, the Maxicharger mobile charging station for electric cars is more efficient than a standard charging cable. It can charge your EV equipped with a Type 1 connector up to 7 kW on most power outlets you’ll find on your travels.
For e-drivers who need to charge in different locations, you can save money by investing in a rapid mobile charger rather than installing several permanent charging stations.
You can charge faster with the mobile charging station
The Maxicharger mobile charging station for electric cars offers a maximum power rating of 2.3 kW to 7 kW in alternating current (AC) compared with a standard charging cable for standard domestic power outlets which can only go up to 2.3 kW. The charging power selector system means it can be adapted to fit all sockets.
A single charging station for countless solutions
For many e-drivers, installing a wallbox can be problematic. That’s why Mister EV has devised a mobile charging station which can be used everywhere in Europe.
- Charge your EV at home, whether you own or rent your house or flat.
- With its system of interchangeable adaptors, you can charge your EV from Schuko (CEE 7/3) sockets, all AC power sockets (CEE 17), Type 2 public charging stations, Type 3C charging stations (former French standard), and British and Swiss power sockets.
- The mobile charging station for electric cars comes in an aluminium case and can be transported in the boot of your EV. It will prove to be your ideal travelling companion.
A mobile charging station made in France
The Maxicharger mobile charging station is made in France, using top-quality materials mainly sourced in the EU.
- Compatible with all EV and PHEV car makes on the market.
- Compliance with European standards
- You can monitor the Maxicharger charging status via the LED display
- The Maxicharger mobile charging station is equipped with a temperature monitoring system to ensure the safety of your EV and installation
- You can use the mobile charging station inside or out in all weather conditions.
A rapid, economical mobile charging station
Save money and profit from faster charging times by installing a CEE17 power socket in your home and using the Maxicharger as a mobile charging station for your EV!
Technical specification of the MAXICHARGER - Type 1 mobile charging station for electric cars
The Maxicharger mobile charging station for electric cars is equipped with an automatic power limiting system. It adapts to the technical specifications of the power outlet you want to plug into up to 7 kW.
The Maxicharger cannot operate without an adaptor. You should select at least 1 adaptor to validate your purchase. You can buy other adaptors separately to benefit from the full scope of the Maxicharger’s features.
For owners of Renault ZOE, Renault Twingo, Smart EQ (some versions) and Renault Megane Electric (some versions) in Belgium, Luxembourg and Denmark, this product (like all charging equipment) is not immune to failure when charging due to the absence of a neutral pin. If you are in this situation, you should install an isolation transformer to charge your EV. An isolation transformer is an electrical safety device that separates two windings.
An isolation transformer is an electrical safety device that separates two windings.
||Compatible with adaptors for Type 2 public charging stations, Type 3C public charging stations (former French standard), all AC power sockets (CEE17)
||IP44 (connecteur branché)
||-20 to +60°C
||30 x 30 cm
||Aluminium transport case