Wallbox Copper SB 22kW: smart charging
The Wallbox Copper SB charger offers you versatility, reliability and elegance for home or business installations. All drivers can top up their EV battery simply by plugging a charging cable into the Wallbox socket.
It can charge all EVs equipped with Type 1 and Type 2 connectors via a Mode 3 charging cable (cable not provided). The cable locking system means you can charge your vehicle in all safety.
Paired up with the myWallbox platform, the Copper SB charger offers an array of features allowing you to monitor the charging status, energy consumption and much more.
Powerful EV charging
The Copper SB charger delivers the fastest home-charging capacities - up to 22kW. Any vehicle can be charged on the socket. The cable is automatically locked during the charging operation.
With its compact, elegant design, it can be installed indoors or outdoors in all safety. Developed and manufactured in Europe, the Wallbox Copper SB has been designed to withstand the test of time. The charger is waterproof and dustproof and comes certified with an IP54 and IK10 protection rating.
Easy to install
With its clip-on system and easy handling, one or more charging points can be rapidly and effortlessly set up and activated.
Flexibility adapted to your needs
The Copper SB charger offers boundless possibilities through a fine-tuned combination of hardware and software:
- The charging cable can be locked/unlocked via myWallbox and the OCPP (Open Charge Point Control) protocol.
- The Wallbox Copper SB charger is equipped with an RFID card reader. You can control access to your home charger with the RFID card (included) and charge with your company card or the card of the major mobility service providers.
- You can programme your charger so that it starts and stops automatically.
- An alert is triggered if a DC leakage is detected and a red warning light flashes.
- You can easily monitor the status of the charger with the integrated LED on the Copper SB or directly via the myWallbox app.
- As an option, you can install a MID power meter (single-phase or three-phase) to use the Power Boost feature on your Copper SB charger and adapt the charging capacity of your electrical installation to avoid overloading.
The advantages of the Copper SB charger for companies and business fleets
Using the myWallbox platform, you will be able to monitor a vast array of charging stations and users, access energy management solutions, benefit from an integrated payment system and more. Wallbox Copper SB is also compatible with the Chargemap Business supervision solution.
You can connect two or more chargers to the same electrical circuit with the integrated Power Sharing technology. The Copper SB features smart software which automatically shares the charging power between all the charging points according to each vehicle’s needs, thereby providing seamless, simultaneous charging for all the EVs.
Grants and vouchers for installing the Copper SB 22kW
The Copper SB charger is eligible for OZEV grants and aid when installed by an accredited installer for homes, residential buildings and workplaces. The EV chargepoint grant provides funding of up to 75% towards the cost of installing electric vehicle smart chargepoints at domestic properties across the UK. The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a voucher-based scheme providing support towards the up-front costs of purchasing and installing electric vehicle charge-points for eligible businesses, charities and public sector organisations. (Source: UK government grant schemes for electric vehicle infrastructure). For further information you can consult the following website: www.gov.uk/government/collections/government-grants-for-low-emission-vehicles#ev-chargepoint-grant.
Accessing the myWallbox app
- Monitor the status of your charger and control it remotely wherever you are
- Programme your charger for use during off-peak hours
- Consult the statistics in real time
- Protect your charger to prevent all unwanted use
- Download free of charge on Apple Store and Google Play
Technical specifications of the Wallbox Copper SB 22 kW
The Wallbox Copper SB 22 kW contains the charging station and an RFID card. The charging cable and the MID energy meter are not included.
||Compatible with Type 1 and Type 2 vehicles.
||Installation on a 400V AC three-phase network, current 32A max.
||IP54 / IK10
||-25 to +40°C
||26 x 19,2 x 11,3 cm
Download the Wallbox Copper SB brochure Download the Wallbox Copper SB installation guide