Why opt for a Velocy Box wallbox?
The Velocy Box is the ideal wallbox for home-charging electric vehicles equipped with a Type 1 connector. MISTER EV has designed the Velocy Box, the French wallbox you won’t be able to do without, for home-charging on a daily basis.
- Compatible with EVs charging from 2.3kW to 7kW
- Fast charging for your electric vehicle
- Adapted for use in private houses, blocks of flats and businesses
- Select the cable length that matches the configuration of your installation.
The cheapest charging solution on the market
Purchasing a wallbox may seem costly, but as a long-term investment, you will make great savings. You can make full use of all the power from the grid without increasing your tariff contract. If you want to run your washing machine, hot plate and electric heating while charging your EV at the maximum rate – it’s all possible with the Velocy Box rapid charging station and Velocy Sense radio module for dynamic energy management !
Smart charging with the Velocy Sense radio module
The special feature of the Velocy Box wallbox equipped with the Velocy Sense radio module is its capacity to optimise charging speed depending on the current available, without affecting your tariff contract.
- The Velocy Sense module automatically limits the charging power for your EV so that it doesn’t exceed the maximum power stipulated in your contract.
- Current sensors are placed near your main fuse board via a cordless connection.
- With its extensive range, the Velocy Sense radio module can cope with the most complex situations. Even in configurations where the signal has to pass through several walls dozens of metres apart !
Technical specifications of the Type 1 rapid charging station with energy management– 2.3kw to 7,4kw
Pack VELOCY BOX charging station + SINGLE-PHASE VELOCY SENSE radio module
This pack is designed for EVs and PHEVs equipped with a Type 1 connector and a power rating of up to 7.4kW (single-phase).
|Installation on single-phase 230V AC, 32A max.
|IP54 (junction box) – IP44 (connector with dust cap)
|-20 to +60°C
|30 x 30 cm
|1 wall holder for Type 2 connector (provided)
Technical specifications of the Velocy Sense radio module
|9V DC mains adaptor (provided)
|IP20 (indoor installation only)
|-20 to +60°C
|Radio link with the Velocy BOX
|869,5 Mhz (proprietary protocol)
|split core sensor (provided: 1 single-phase)
|Current measurement range
|15 to 99A
|Power measurement range
|3kW to 74kW (@230Volt per phase +/-10%)
|10 x 10 x 2,5 cm