Why switch to a mobile charging station for electric car ?
Easy to use and safe, the Maxicharger is a mobile charging point for electric cars that is more efficient than a standard charging cable. It allows you to charge your electric car equipped with a Type 1 or Type 2 connector up to 22 kW at most of the sockets you will find on your road.
For e-mobilists who need to charge at different locations, save money with a fast mobile charger instead of installing several fixed charging stations.
The mobile charging station for faster charging
The Maxicharger mobile charger for electric cars has a charging capacity of 2.3 kW to 22 kW AC, unlike a standard charging cable for household sockets which can go up to 2.3 kW. Thanks to its charging power selection system, it can be adapted to any socket.
One charging station, many possibilities
To enable many e-mobilists to bypass certain constraints linked to the installation of a wallbox, Mister EV has devised a mobile charging point that can be used anywhere in Europe.
- Recharge your electric car at home, whether you own or rent a house or condominium.
- With its interchangeable adapter system adapters, you will be able to charge your electric vehicle on domestic Schuko sockets, on all AC power sockets (CEE17), Type 2 public terminals, Type 3C public terminals (former French standard), as well as on British and Swiss sockets.
- Delivered in an aluminium case, the Maxicharger electric car charger can be carried in the boot of your vehicle and is the ideal companion on the road.
An intelligent mobile charging station
The Maxicharger is a mobile charger for electric cars equipped with an automatic power limiting system
. It adapts to the characteristics of the socket you are using up to 22kW.
- The mobile charging station made in France, compatible with all electric cars and rechargeable hybrids on the market.
- Monitor the charging status of the Maxicharger thanks to its LED display system.
- Equipped with a thermal monitoring system, the Maxicharger mobile charger ensures the safety of your vehicle and the installation.
- Use the Maxicharger mobile charger indoors or outdoors in any weather.
- The fast and economical mobile charging station
- Save money and enjoy faster charging times by installing a CEE17 power socket at home and using the Maxicharger as a mobile charging station for your electric vehicle!
The fast and economical mobile charging station
Save money and enjoy faster charging times by installing a CEE17 power socket at home and using the Maxicharger as a mobile charging station for your electric vehicle !
Features of the Maxicharger - Mobile charging station for electric car
The Maxicharger cannot operate without an adapter. Choose at least one adapter to validate your product. You can purchase additional adapters separately to take full advantage of the Maxicharger.
Customers of Belgium, Luxembourg and Denmark owners of a Renault ZOE, this product (like any other charging equipment) can’t overcome charging failures due to the lack of a neutral pole. You MUST install an insulation transformer to charge your car if your electric network has no neutral pole.
Manuel MAXICHARGER - MAXICHARGER BASIC FR v1.0
- Max power: 22kW
- Vehicle socket: Available for Type 1 or Type 2 vehicles
- Type of connection: Compatible with adapters for public terminal type 2, public terminal type 3C (old French standard), any AC power socket (CEE17)
- Protection class: IP44 (connector connected)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60°C
- Carrying bag: Aluminium carrying case.
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Origin: France
- Warranty : 2 years
- Reference : MEV-MAXICH